House of Night Fourm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Night Fourm

Welcome to the House Of Night Fourm. Have fun :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to Hell High

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hex
Hex

Welcome to Hell High Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:01 am

I might have gotten the name from somewhere else i cant remember but anyway, this is about a school for demons called Cullmont Highschool, but more commonly known as Hell high.

In this world there are rare occurances where when a child is born an ancient demon is sealed inside of it, most of the time when this happens the parents fear for their lives thinking of only the demons evil and not the child and abandon the child but sometimes the parents pretend everything is normal and ignore the fact that an ancient evil is residing within the child, but where do these children go when they are found out and all alone? Cullmont High

As I said before, the cases of demons trapped inside the child are very rare there have only been 50 reported world wide, of those cases 10 of the demons have broken out, a demon is likely to "break out" or posses the body of the child when the child is experiencing hate and negative emotions, in all of those cases the children were killed for the sake of saving the villages.

People are constantly threatening the school and trying to kill these children many of the parents will kill them for fear of the demon they are never safe from these people even inside school walls.

Okay anyway;
there are only 30 students at Hell High,
And I will please ask not Juniors or Seniors just Freshman and Sophomores.

Other than that, that's it.

Welcome to Hell High!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net
Hex
Hex

Welcome to Hell High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell High   Welcome to Hell High I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:12 am

Name:: Allyson Merrill
Grade:: Sophomore
Demon:: Fire Demon {When she gets angry she can start fires with her mind, but will she be able to control it forever?}
Bio:: Allyson's mother was killed by an unknown stranger after her for what she possess' inside her body. She knows her mother's death was all her fault and she reminds herself everyday. Her father is all she has left and she adores him. He's the only person in her life when it comes to men. In order to protect him, Allyson enrolls in Hell High where there are other people like her; outcasts. There she meets Valerius Tyygravesson, the mysterious boy that keeps to himself. Valerius us a Sophomore as well and he has lots of things to hide. And Allyson soon finds herself going against all of her principals and falling in love with him.

Appearance:: Long red hair down below her knees that she keeps up for fighting purposes, pale white skin and piercing purple eyes. Often found wearing leather.
Welcome to Hell High Fire
Weapons:: Fire Sword
Fighting Style:: Hand to hand combat. Blade to blade, blade to skin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net

Welcome to Hell High
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Night Fourm :: Role-play-
Jump to: