House of Night Fourm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Night Fourm

Welcome to the House Of Night Fourm. Have fun :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is this really it?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VampyreFreak
Admin
Admin
VampyreFreak

Is this really it? Empty
PostSubject: Is this really it?   Is this really it? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:23 am

(This is a random story I started just now...so it might make absolutely no sense. Or total sense.)

CHAPTER 1:: Remember the day...

I sat on the window sill, staring out at the rain splashing against the window and the cars going through the main street. It was raining again. It did that way too often in the fall. I just wanted to forget what had happened yesterday....

"So, there are like 73 people coming that are sure, and about another 35 that said they would sneak out but its not sure. So how much should I get?" I didn't respond. How was I supposed to? Leah only spoke to me when all of her friends were in the slow classes and we had an advanced class together.

"Hello? Karena?" I sighed.

"i don't know....add the numbers?" I looked at her, the boredom showing clearly.

"Smart!" she wrote something down on the notebook she was carrying.

"Leah, didn't you say you had to go to cheer practice or something?" I wanted her away from me. I was tired and all i wanted was to sleep through advanced English and go home. But my thoughts were derailed when I saw him.

Calen Wolfe. The football star. He was the hottest man around, and I had the biggest crush on him. He didn't know i existed.

I sighed to myself and Leah got up.

"You are right! TTYL girl! Cale! Hey!" She ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

"Sure..." I sighed and put my head on my desk. It was nice to be quiet again. I sighed and closed my eyes, imagining I was someone else.

And that's when I heard his voice...

(I'm passing out, gonna put the next chapter up when I feel like it. Night all.)
Back to top Go down
http://houseofnight.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Rach-Admin
Site Owner Admin
Site Owner Admin
Rach-Admin

Is this really it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this really it?   Is this really it? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:43 am

that really good cant wait to here the rest!
Back to top Go down
https://houseofnight.canadaboard.net
Nyx'_Daughter

Nyx'_Daughter

Is this really it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this really it?   Is this really it? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:17 pm

Thats awesome! SHould i put up my story?
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
Admin
Admin
VampyreFreak

Is this really it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this really it?   Is this really it? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:02 pm

thanks guys ^^ and if you want~
Back to top Go down
http://houseofnight.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

Is this really it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this really it?   Is this really it? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this really it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Night Fourm :: Stories, Poetry and Songs-
Jump to: