House of Night Fourm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Night Fourm

Welcome to the House Of Night Fourm. Have fun :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hex's fanarts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hex
Hex

Hex's fanarts Empty
PostSubject: Hex's fanarts   Hex's fanarts I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:59 am

http://Hexili.deviantart.com/

These are going to be a mixture of drawings I did for different books. Or just random drawings in general. I've been doing some fan art for the Generation Dead series. I don't know if you guys have read any of that, but I drew some pictures for that. I will upload them as soon as I can. Anyway I hope you enjoy.

This is a drawing I drew of Zoey when I thought I would make some fan art for House of Night. I drew this a long time ago so I don't have some of my new techniques. I don't have a specific reason that I drew her topless, but it was mostly to show off her tattoos.
Hex's fanarts 01410

These are a couple House of Night tattoos that I designed when I got bored on the weekend during the summer. The first one, I got inspired by a feather, that's an odd reason, but its true. The second one, I was thinking about Blue Fledglings and it just came to me one afternoon.
Hex's fanarts Scan10
Hex's fanarts 01411

And here are some of my Generation Dead fan arts. Very Happy

This first one is sorta Tak having a nightmare. Kinda fanficcy, huh? I feel like he has to be wondering where Karen is, and if she's alive. Seen as how he was the leader of their little group when they were busted up at the church, he probably feels pretty useless since he can't help her. So...
Hex's fanarts Scan610

This one was supposed to be two pictures: a good side, and a bad side. I did the good side, but I'm not sure if I love this picture enough to finish...
Hex's fanarts Scan1210

Scene from the back porch of the haunted house, where the two talk about depressing things like only seeing blackness when they died. Anywho, it's a great excuse to draw Karen and Tak. I'll have the colored version done soon.
Hex's fanarts Scan810

I guess you could say this is gendead art, since I used Karen as my model. I love you Really, I just wanted to draw bright colors! yay!
Hex's fanarts Scan310

Tayshawn! "We need to get us some guns."
Hex's fanarts Scan710

Comic! "Tak's Secret"
Hex's fanarts Scan210

Some Phoebe stuff...I'm not crazy about it. It's very styalistic, hence the weird arm length and strange hair curls. But it didn't turn out like I'd hoped.
Hex's fanarts Scan1110

Tak and Karen, I am currently working on a color version for this.
Hex's fanarts Scan1810

Tak's face. This was a quick sketch I did. I personally am happy with the results.
Hex's fanarts Scan110

I have recently become interested in gargoyles, so this is a drawing I did. It looks kinda crappy because I colored it with crayon. And this is the first of many that I have done. I have redone it, I will post the better version, later.
Hex's fanarts Scan3510

Shipwrecked
Hex's fanarts Scan10

This is a sketch I did of Sailor Moon. My friends kept begging me to watch it and I finally did and after watching the first episode I came up with this. Its the first one ever by me and hopefully won't be the last.
Hex's fanarts Sailor10

Last edited by Hex on Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net
Hex
Hex

Hex's fanarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hex's fanarts   Hex's fanarts I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:05 am

Coming soon: Eight Generation Dead bookmarks! I'm actually quite proud of how these have turned out!

Dead: Tommy, Karen, Tak, Colette
Alive: Phoebe, Adam, Margi, Pete.

Their all from the first book, so Adams all alive and junk, and Collete looks depressing.

I hated drawing Adam and Pete, cause their big guys...I can't draw big guys. I hope I succeeded in making Pete look slightly crazed, as that was my goal...

Anyways, I have the black and whites done, I just need to have some fun coloring tomorrow! Yay! Then I'll scan and post em!

Are there any other characters people would like to see as bookmarks? I'm gonna make the girl with the mask (Her name is slipping my mind...Victoria? Maybe?). I also want to draw the Colette's boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Rach-Admin
Site Owner Admin
Site Owner Admin
Rach-Admin

Hex's fanarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hex's fanarts   Hex's fanarts I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:53 pm

OMG u are a great drawer
Back to top Go down
https://houseofnight.canadaboard.net
VampyreFreak
Admin
Admin
VampyreFreak

Hex's fanarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hex's fanarts   Hex's fanarts I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:16 pm

Hex, I LOVE your Sailor Moon haha
Back to top Go down
http://houseofnight.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Nyx'_Daughter

Nyx'_Daughter

Hex's fanarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hex's fanarts   Hex's fanarts I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:06 pm

Love the AC DC Shirt!
Back to top Go down
Hex
Hex

Hex's fanarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hex's fanarts   Hex's fanarts I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:54 am

These are some of my ok/crappy/random drawings. I'm working on more as well as, some Harry Potter stuff. Check out my Deviant Art stuff if you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hex's fanarts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hex's fanarts   Hex's fanarts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hex's fanarts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Night Fourm :: Stories, Poetry and Songs-
Jump to: